Site Terms, Conditions, Notices and DISCLAIMERS
This web site contains Terms, Conditions, Notices and DISCLAIMERS (collectively 'Terms') so PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY
All content inclusive of this web site (hereafter 'Site') is provided with RESTRICTED RIGHTS. The sole purpose of this Site is to share the the personal opinions of the Site owner, author and visitors who choose to post comments. All Site content consists of personal opinions only and is not intended to replace or substitute for, the information or advice provided by experienced, certified or licensed professionals. As a web site visitor or reader, you assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions made or advice given as a result of the use, reference or selection of any Site content. No legal representation or advice is provided in any way whatsoever. Any product or technology referenced or published on this Web site may be the subject of Intellectual Property rights reserved by its licensors or owners, and are not licensed hereunder. Content provided on this Site is deemed reliable at time of creation, but is not guaranteed, may change with time and may not be accurate. You should personally verify all content, statements and opinion herein. Trademarks and service marks displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of the Site and its affiliates or other third-party entities.
By using this Site, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you disagree with any of these conditions, please immediately leave this Site and do not return to this Site.
- All content on this web Site consists only of the personal opinions of the author and contributing readers. The Web Site author is an industry practitioner and therefore likely has personal opinions, views and bias which may not be reflective of the market at large or may not be complete or accurate. This Site is owned entirely by the author in an individual capacity and not owned by the author's employer. This Site is purely the personal expression and product of the Site author and is not affiliated, sanctioned by or endorsed by or the author's employer. The author's Site and employment are mutually exclusive.
- Web Site content is believed to be reliable, however, technology is a rapidly evolving subject and there may be inaccuracies, inconsistencies and incomplete information. It is incumbent upon you to personally verify the accuracy of all content.
- WARRANTY. ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE SITE FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. IN NO EVENT WILL THIS SITE BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THE SITES, THE INFORMATION, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WE ALSO MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO WHETHER THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED, IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT.
- GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE. Any and all challenges and/or legal claims shall be governed solely in the county, state and country of the Site owner.
- You agree not to hold any Site owner, employee, member, participant, affiliate or volunteer of the Site liable for statements made within any page of this web site.
- By posting to this Site you grant the web site owner the right to republish your posts as we wish.
- We reserve the right to modify these Terms of Service from time to time without prior notice. The date of the last update to these web site terms is October 20, 2007
- This Site operates with Pen names (sometimes called alias or pseudo names) in order to facilitate privacy and anonymity.
- Personal identification and related input provided to this web site is periodically purged for privacy and information security purposes.
- Web site visitors are authorized to view content published throughout this web site, provided that (a) the content is used internally only for entertainment and non-commercial purposes; (b) no fee is charged for distribution of any content; and (c) any and all copyright or other notices appear herein on all copies that you may share.
These Terms represents the entire Site Terms, Conditions, Notices and DISCLAIMERS for this Site, and supersede all prior or other written and oral communications. If there is a dispute among Terms between this Web Site Terms page and any other Site page, this Web Site Terms page shall prevail. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the intentions as reflected in the provisions of the Web Site Terms and all Web Site Terms which are not invalid shall remain in full force and effect. Section titles in this Terms page are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.